Website Kam-Way Transportation
SUMMARY: Updating customers or drivers with progress reports or check calls and complete the transaction after the freight has picked up or delivered.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Has the ability to navigate and become fully efficient in Kamway’s operating system- TMW
- Ability to input loads from scratch to Load Completion
- Contact customers to update if issues arise during afterhours with loads.
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues regarding customer problems professionally and promptly and support the company’s reputation for excellent customer service
- Have the ability to process customs border paper work for the team
- Schedule drivers to pick up and deliver loads to customers or vendors.
- Coordinate and manage the most efficient loads to remain cost-effective as a company
- Dispatch drivers for shipment pick-ups and deliveries.
- Update shipment tracking system and maintain timely data integrity.
- Prioritize time sensitive cargo / shipments
- Contact Drivers to update if issues arise during afterhours with loads.
- Interacts with the driver and or client to address any concerns or route changes
- Holding drivers accountable for their assignment to meet company standards
- Plan drivers accordingly to ensure freight needs are met when problems occur at night in which prior plans are not able to be met for existing drivers and /or customers.
- Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
- Under Graduate in Business or Management experience preferred
- Dispatching and Customer Service experience.
- Thorough knowledge of fleet management and logistics.
- Budget development and oversight experience.
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
- Excels at operating in an fast pace, community environment
- Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the organization
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.